Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I don't have it with me but I keep a good attitude

Totally wired from the iced coffee I downed before work.

Uncomfortably energetic at the moment, leg going haywire while I sit in my chair. The nice weather has left again, but it can't rain all the time. I can't even get a solid train of thought going, that's how ridiculous this caffeine high is at the moment.

Weather like this offers a break from the routine, and a much needed one at that. My low fuel light has been on for too long, I need a day/night off to refuel. I look forward to developing my latest FIFA manager project of Rotherham. Some people don't understand the fun in making a team and taking them to the top, and that's fine. I've started off with teams in the Premier League and while you have the funds to sign your favorite players, it's much less fun and challenging to start at the top tier.

It's one of my dreams to manage a soccer team, and realistically it will never happen at that level, maybe I'll coach kids, I feel like I might be all right at it, because I'm aware of the most important thing: If the players aren't having fun, you're doing it wrong. It's despicable watching youth coaches pigeonhole children into a single position, or having them play favorites and bench the same players consistently. That is fucked.

Coffee is wearing off and now I feel drained.

It's Tuesday, and I'm ready to go home and just take it easy until tomorrow, unless something worth doing is going on. Even then, I am so burnt out from the past couple of weeks, I might just turn off my phone and lay low for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment