Sunday, June 21, 2009

I caved. So bored at work I made a blog, and am probably going to make a Twitter as well.

Here I am, sitting at work, bored out of my mind. Business is painfully slow, much like my thought process right now. Operating on about 6 hours sleep is nothing new to me but how tired I've been these last few weeks just kept piling on to my sleep deficit. To crash, or not to crash, that is the question. Soccer @ 6:30 tonight, but right now is another familiar feeling - not wanting to play because of
A. mood
B. energy level
C. awful weather

I usually end up going, but it seems like there's always some deliberation on my part over whether I should bother. The fact of the matter is, if I don't go out and kick the ball around I'm going to be upset that I haven't played. Plus, I suppose I'll tire myself out to a point where I may try and sleep at a reasonable hour tonight unless some plans present themself.

I'm 21 as of June 3, and it's nothing special. Sure, I can now legally purchase alcohol, but I've never been too crazy about it to begin with. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink sometimes but the morning after is usually just miserable.

I think that the spot where I split my head open a little bit going up for a head ball is going to scar. Oh well.

I'm going to go ahead and blame my bad mood on the weather, and leave it at that. Stressing is not going to accomplish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment